The Beginning of Kelsoe Oil Company
The selling and servicing of petroleum products by Jerry Kelsoe and Kelsoe Oil Company began in 1966 with the purchase of the Denton County Conoco franchise from Mr. Harve Gray, the original Conoco commission agent since 1933.
As Kelsoe Oil Company continues to grow and diversify, Our committment to Customer Service & Satisfaction will remain "Old School".
Kelsoe Oil Company
(940) 382-2147 (fax)
600 North Bell Avenue,
Denton, TX 76201